Thursday, December 12, 2019


Amy.T


What did you do today?

-outline your interactions in the game...with IMAGES

 my airship took me over to this guy and he told me a story and i went in his house and found supplies water,2 cooked can food and extra wood.and 2 buckets.

I also found some cooked can food in this guy house so i use it because my hunger bar was low. There wasn't a lot of water just one or two water bag but i drank all of it right away which it was a bad decision.  



























The seeker tried to find me a couple of times but he actually didn't kill me. The seeker wasn't able to climb the rocky hill ( i don't know if the seeker can or cant but he didn't see me and he couldn't climb the up to where i was standing.)

I was standing not that far up from where he was, I'm pretty sure that the seeker cant climb (but i might be wrong)














What did you learn?

The only thing I learn from today was that the seeker cant climb because i was only able to fly with my airship to one house and i didn't collected a lot of supplies.



-show -with IMAGES- at least 3 difference between the versions:


The cactus looks a bit different from the old version, the size and shapes looks bigger and it doesn't really look like a cactus from up close.



















The seeker looks a bit different from the last version, the seeker looks bigger then before. the colour on the seeker still looks the same but what i see different from the seeker is that, the orange is brighter it looks like a neon orange; the old colour wasn't very bright it looked more like a normal orange. I don't know if its me who sees the different but that's what i notice.  i think its the sunlight that reflects on the colour and it made it looked neon orange.



















What will you do next day?

-the game continues - what will you do next?

 I will try to help the old man find a thing near a bench but there is like 5 from every hill so i don't know if i will be able to find it but i will try. I also need to grab more wood to cook food and add more to my airship because i haven't be able to find all the supplies to craft a sleeping bed and every time i died i always restart from the house before. I will try to find everything i need tomorrow and find a important thing that the old man was asking me to find for him.


Add an IMAGE of your airship:

My airship isn't the best because I don't have everything that i need for my airship including a sleeping bag. I only only have a crafting table because i couldn't build any other things on my airship, i need to grab a lot of supplies i if i want to add more to my airship. I added 2 wooden platform on my airship for extra space just in case if i build something big on it.




No comments:

Post a Comment