Tuesday, December 17, 2019


       Amy                  Game Journalism Day 2 - The Seeker
Game Journalism Day 2 - The Seeker

What did you do today?
I made it to two different towns and i found lots of supplies. I also got killed by the seeker multiply times.
I was able to make a noise maker. When i was flying with my airship i was holding the bell and it drop out of my hand
because i click the wrong slide of my mouse and it drop out of my hand and fell off my airship and onto the sand. 
I descend my airship to find the bell but the seeker was there and I couldn't kill it on time.

  • image of seeker














  • image of a town from the air















  • image of your airship
















What did you learn?

  • tips and tricks for your readers
for example - what is the quick way to gather all items from something you have opened?
 If you want to open something like a chest or boxes just click E
if you want to grab a couple of things at once just hold shift while you use your mouse to click on the items
if you want to build a wall or craft anything just click B and it will show up a box on the left side of your screen if its red
that means you don't have enough wood or supplies so you have to collect more.

answer the following with an image:
  • where do you get a stone axe from?
    I actually crafted mine, how i did it? Was i found some stone like i think at each houses and i collected it until 
    I had enough or you can collect a lot more (just in case if u drop it)  and make sure you chop and collect
    because it's very important if you want your airship to keep flying. After you collected a lot of wood and 
     stone, make a crafting table by clicking B and it should pop up different things that you can craft and that's how 
     you craft a stone axe. 

  • what items can you eat? 
  1. image of CAN 











  1. image of COOKED can














  1. image of a COOKED FISH 
  2. image of a LIVE fish                     COULDN'T FIND ANY OF THESE FOOD TODAY I'LL FIND IT 
  3.                                                                         TOMORROW
  4. image of a mushroom

  1. images of cactus fruit
















    What will you do tomorrow?

    I will try to find more food because i keep dying and i need to find cooked fish, live fish and mushroom.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment