Monday, January 13, 2020


Amy.T


CREATE AND DESTROY CHALLENGES

You have 2 weeks left - 10 class days - create 5 SOLID posts -
What did you do? with images and examples - gifs too
What did you learn? with images and examples - gifs too
What will you do tomorrow? Your plan for learning and advancing...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Today I made a couple of different things (cars and lots of blocks, building) The game that I am making is a obby, there are going to be a couple or even a lot of stages depending on how much time I have. there are going to be a race track in the obby game as well and im pretty sure its every 5 stages there will be 1 racing track game thingy, I don't really have a actually name for it so yeah but i might not add it in because sue to the time i have left, I'm not going to be able to finish it.

- I've actually learned a lot of things on Roblox Studio, Ive played Roblox before but never went on to Roblox studio. At first I was very confused on how to use the things and all of that but I watched that YT video and it helped me out a lot. 
I thought making a car would be very hard because the first time I've tried it wasn't what I've made in my our blog. Ive kinda have the hang of using the Roblox studio. 

-I will try to assemble all of my building and organize it to make it look more like a game and just some crap that I just threw on the game. and I got to script it as well and make some of my objects work and move when the game starts. There are also some parts in my objects that I need to put "attachment" on it or else when I click to play the game or if someone plays my game everything will just fly into pieces because the "attachment" supposed to make all the objects stick to each other and make everything hold into places. I know there are A LOT of work I need to get done and im trying my best to make the game work as good as everyone else. 





                                  HERE'S WHAT I HAVE SO FAR:








No comments:

Post a Comment