Monday, January 20, 2020



AMY.T            
                                                  ROBLOX GAME 
POST #4 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have 2 weeks left - 10 class days - create 5 SOLID posts -
What did you do? with images and examples - gifs too
What did you learn? with images and examples - gifs too
What will you do tomorrow? Your plan for learning and advancing...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I've made a lot of progress in my game, I've build and added different things to add in my game that will make it better. My game is not quit done yet, I still have a lot of things to add and fix in my game but I will say my game looks harder than you think. The game may look easy to you but trust me it's not. Instead of just jumping on to each blocks in every stage/ round I've decide to make it more interesting by adding ice to the block to make it slipper so its harder, I've also added sparks. When you see the sparks that means you have to dogh it but jumping on different block and trying not to fall off the map. There are going to be more different things that I will be adding to my game to make it more interesting and fun.  
I don't want to make it really hard because I don't want people to quit the game because how hard it is, I just want to make a game that is fun but a bit challenging because if I make game that is too easy then people don't want to play it and if I make a game is is to hard then people would be triggered and rage quit and stuff so I'm just going to make a game that everyone can play without getting mad or being bored of how easy it is. I'm trying to make one stage where you are in a lava place and you're doing that "The Floor Is Lava" but instead of just standing on a block, I'm going to make it where you have to jump on each blocks to get out of stage but the twist of it is the lava is going to get higher and higher to you and you need to do the Obby to get out of that stage on time before the lava reaches you. When you touch the lava or the lava touches you, you instantly start from the beginning 
of the spawn point and you would have to jump on each blocks before the lava reaches you, if you repeating fall off the map or the lava touches you then you have this "skip stag" and that is like your pass to skip that stage but it's only going to pop up your screen only once if you click canceled that means it won't pop back up unless you keep failing that same 
stage multiply times. 



this stage is where you have to jump over the purple blocks but to make it harder I've decided to add ice to the green block to make it slipper, i'm pretty sure that everyone can get through this stage.
 This stage is where you have to jump on to each ball to make it to the next stage i think I'm going tot make this one the "The Floor Is Lava" stage, I'm going to make the floor on this stage lava and I will make it rise, when you jump on the first ball the lava will start rising up to you, you need to jump one each ball to make it out alive if You fall then you would have to start again until you make it out.

This stage is where you have to pick out the right block to walk across, if you walk on the wrong one then you will fall off the map. You have to walk across 2 block to make it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment