Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Amy.T
Post #5
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have 2 weeks left - 10 class days - create 5 SOLID posts -
What did you do? with images and examples - gifs too
What did you learn? with images and examples - gifs too
What will you do tomorrow? Your plan for learning and advancing...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think at the end of my obby i will have a little race track to reach the finish like. i have a little race track here but that not the end of the obby it just something that i wanted to add to make my obby a little more fun  because it't not that fun if do the same thing over and over in a game, there is no point of making a fun game if you're just going to have the same thing, people will literally leave the game in the first 4 stage because how boring it is. I think that I'm going to make some parts of the race track with ice and maybe dirt, i want to make it kinda like Mario kart but it's nothing really like it. because i'm not going to make a WHOLE race track that's going to take very long and I would have to do that at the beginning of when class but that was like 2 and a half weeks ago so its too late but im trying my hard to finish this so it don't look like some crap I just threw onto the game.

I've added a little race rack thingy, so what happens is when you finish the last obby you have to use the car and drive down the tack to the next spawning point to get to another obby, this race track you see is not the final race track the final is way bigger and it actually looks like a race track think kinda looks like a like hill, it actually doesn't go fast since because the setting of the car is slow, if I change it to fast then there car will go flying and I don't want that to happen, if it did happen people will just try to drive the car as fast as they can so then the car would go flying then they will jump out and skip a couple or a lot of stages then it wouldn't be fair.

After using the car to drive down to the next spawning point, i added a gap so it would be a little more fun, when you reach to the end you would have to jump out before you fall into the gap. 
If you drive too fast then your car will go flying and then you would have to start all over again (not from the beginning but from where you fell off) 


I'm starting my race rack today but first I'm going to add details to the game first because then i would forget it when I'm done. Instead of racing with cars i think I'm going to make my racing track with hover boards I kinda ant to make my race track long but the width not to 
big.

                                                                                                 So i made some changes, i added a tree house so when you make it to the end jump on the stairs and run to the next racing rack.

 after you get out of the tree house you use the bike.











I made a little slope thingy so the bike would go down faster.
and when you reach to the trampoline your player will automatically jump up and you just need to jump onto each blocks after that, i don't know if i should add this stage a "The floor is lava" to make it harder.






























So i add the lava and i added two trampolines so it would be fun, if you have more than 4 people on the trampoline, you can actually push people off in the air or when your when your touching the trampoline
I added a checker board thingy but i changed the script, instead of touching black because people will think they shouldn't touch red so they touch the blacks ones but they will die, so I'm tricky them they may think that they touch a little red that why they died but its because they are touch black the whole time









No comments:

Post a Comment